Ketorolac tromethamine 0.4 % w/v+hydroxypropyl methylcellulose 0.25% w/v +benzalkonium chloride solution ip (as preservative) 0.02% v/v sterile aqueous vehicle q.s.
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose 0.25%
Indications: Allergic Conjuctivitis, Keratoconjuctivitis, Blepharitis, Bacterial Keratitis, Bacterial Corneal Ulcers, Post Operative Inflammation
Dosage: Apply to affected eyes 2-4 times daily
- Exhibits analgesic & anti - inflammatory activity
- Reduces itching in conjuctival inflammation
- Effective & safe after catarct surgery & intraocular lens
- Implantation compared to dexamethasone sodium phosphate
- It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity
- To any of the ingredients of the preparation.