Composition: Ketorolac Tromethamine 0.5%w/v + ofloxacin 0.3%w/v hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose 0.15%w/v+ benzalkonium chloride solution ip (as preservative) 0.02% v/v sterile aqueous vehicle q.s.
Indications: Allergic Conjuctivitis, Bacterial Keratitis, Blepharitis, Keratoconjuctivitis, Post Operative Inflammation
Dosage: Apply to affected eyes 2 times daily
- Ketorolac exhibits analgesic & anti inflammatory activity
- Reduces itching in conjuctival inflammation
- Effective & safe after catarct surgery & intraocular lens implantation compared to dexamethasone sodium phospahte
- Possesses favourable safety profile
- It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity
- To any of the ingredients of the preparation.