Tropicamide 0.8%w/v + phenylephrine hcl 5%w/v
Benzalkonium chloride solution (as preservative) 0.01% v/v
Aqueous buffered vehicle.
Indications: Mydriasis, Inflammatory Conditions Of Uveal Tract, Refractive Errors, Ophthalmic Examination
Dosage: Two times in a day in mydriasis
- tropicamide is best cyclopegic /mydriatic agent
- Highly effective cycloplegic agent in myopic patients
- Phenylephrine produces decongestion in the eye by constricting blood vessels
- Attains maximum ocular dilation of eyes
- It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity
- To any of the ingredients of the preparation.