Bbromfenac sodium eq to bromfenac free acid 0.9 mg+
Benzalkonium chloride solution (as preservative) 0.01% v/v
Aqueous buffered vehicle.
Indications: Conjuctivitis, Pain & Inflammartion, Post Operative Pain, Scleritis / Episcleritis, Blepharitis
Dosage: Twice daily post catarct surgery patient
- It is post operative inflammation & pain following catarct surgery
- Brag also has an extensive safety record with over 10 million ophthalmic users.
- Exhibits superior inhibitory concentration for cox - 2 enzyme compared to diclofenac & nepafenac
- It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity
- To any of the ingredients of the preparation.