Composition: Moxifloxacin 0.5% w/v sterile aqueous vehicle q.s.
Indications: Bacterial Conjuctivitis, Bacterial Keratitis, Allergic Conjuctivitis, Surgical Prophylaxis, Blepharitis
Dosage: 1 - 2 drops 3 times a day for 5 days
- Higher penetration to ocular surface
- Highly effective broad spectrum fluoroquinolone
- Less toxic during long term treatment
- Excellent ocular bioavailibility on ocular chamber
- It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity
- To any of the ingredients of the preparation.