Flurbiprofen sodium 0.03%w/v+phenyl mercuric nitrate ip 0.001% w/v (as preservative) sterile aqueous vehicle q.s.
Indications: Post surgical Inflammation, Intraoperative Mydriasis, Cystoid Macular Edema
Dosage: Apply to affected eyes 2 times daily
- Relieves itching & inflammation of eyes
- Post surgical inflammation
- Saplure ophthalmic solution is effective in protecting the blood
- Aqueous barrier in human eyes during catarct surgery & iol implantation
- It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity
- To any of the ingredients of the preparation.