Composition: Tobramycin 0.3%w/v+benzalkonium chloride solution ip (as preservative) 0.02% v/v+ sterile aqueous vehicle q.s.
Indications: Blepharitis, Keratitis, Conjuctivitis, Post Surgical Infection
Dosage: Twice daily
- Tobramycin is safe & effective for use in children
- Tobramycin is an amino acid glycoside antibiotic used to treat
- Various type of bacterial infection, particularly gram negative infections
- It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity
- To any of the ingredients of the preparation.