Beclomethasone Dipropionate 0.025% + Ofloxacin 0.3%+ Clotrimazole 1% + Lignocaine HCL 2% +Glycerin & Propylene Glycol q.s
Indications: Otitis media, Bacterial infections, Fungal infections
Dosage: 1-2 drops in affected ears or as directed by physician
- Reduce inflammation accompanying ear infections.
- Highly active against Candida , Microsporum & Trichophyton
- Topical Local anaesthetic with low index of sensitization &toxicity
- It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity
- To any of the ingredients of the preparation.